The board of Soltech Energy AB (publ) ("Soltech" or the "Company") has, as previously announced, on September 1, 2022, with the support of the authorization of the general meeting, decided to carry out a new issue of approximately SEK 228 million with preferential rights for existing shareholders. The Board of Directors for the Company has therefore drawn up a Prospectus, which has today been approved and registered by the Financial Supervisory Authority, which contains complete conditions for the new issue, as well as information about the Company. The prospectus is published today, September 8, on the Company's website.
The offer in summary:
• Issue amount at full subscription: SEK 228 million, corresponding to 20,757,008 shares, before issue costs
• Over-allotment issue: If there is great interest, the board can decide on an over-allotment of a maximum of SEK 253 million, corresponding to 23,000,000 shares
• Preference: Five (5) existing shares give the right to subscribe for one (1) new share
• Subscription without priority: Yes, with subsidiary rights or via any over-allotment issue
• Issue price: SEK 11 per share (see info below) *
• Last day for trading incl. right to participate was: September 6, 2022
• Record date: 8 September 2022
• Subscription period: 12 September to 26 September 2022
• Trading in subscription rights: 12 September to 21 September 2022
*The subscription price amounts to SEK 11 per share. The subscription rights are obtained free of charge. Brokerage is not charged. The subscription price in the Rights Issue has been priced at a discount to TERP (theoretical share price after the separation of subscription rights) of 32.88% based on the share price at closing on 29 August 2022.
The prospectus is available on Soltech's website (www.soltechenergy.com/emission), Aktieinvest's website (www.aktieinvest.se) and the Financial Supervisory Authority's website (www.fi.se). (In Swedish)
For further questions regarding subscription, contact your personal bank advisor, your manager or Soltech's contracted issuance institute Aktieinvest FK AB on 08 506 517 95 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR TO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, JAPAN OR CANADA OR IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE DISTRIBUTION OF THIS PRESS RELEASE WOULD BE UNLAWFUL.