Soltech Energy acquires the remaining 40 percent of the subsidiary Miljö & Energi Ansvar Sverige AB
On December 22, Soltech Energy Sweden AB (publ) acquired 40 percent of the shares in the subsidiary Miljö & Energi Ansvar Sverige AB (Measol) with access on December 31, 2021. Soltech Energy now owns 100 percent of the company and the acquisition of the remaining shares in the company is part of the ongoing work to strengthen Measol's offering as Soltech's installation company. The acquisition is financed entirely from its own assets and with newly issued Soltech shares.
Soltech acquired 60 percent of Measol on August 27, 2020 and is now acquiring the remaining 40 percent. An agreement was signed on December 22, and this means that Soltech is increasing its investment in solar energy installations. The company will to an even greater extent become the Soltech Group's installation company but will still offer installation services around solar energy and charging solutions to its customers.
– Measol creates great value in the Group. Installation expertise today is more in demand than ever, and it therefore feels strategically right that we develop Soltech's own installation company further. This creates even better conditions for the Group and all customers, and I am pleased that we are taking this step forward with Marcus Nylund and his skilled team, says Stefan Ölander, CEO of Soltech Energy.
The installation operations in Soltech Sales & Support joins Measol In addition to the fact that Measol is owned to 100 percent by Soltech, the installation operation in the former subsidiary Soltech Sales & Support * will during the winter of 2022 become part of Measol. The company will be based in both Stockholm and Halmstad, as well as opening an office in Skåne during the coming year.
– This is a very positive milestone in our history. We will have even better opportunities to develop our high-quality installation business to meet the increased demand for installation services. We look forward to a 2022 where we will be an even stronger player in solar energy and charging installations on the growing market and we take our business to the next level, says Marcus Nylund, CEO of Measol.
For further information, please contact:
Marcus Nylund, CEO, Miljö & Energi Ansvar Sverige AB Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0725 59 66 66