Soltech Energy acquires the remaining 30 percent of the subsidiary Fasadsystem i Stenkullen AB
On March 21, Soltech Energy Sweden AB (publ) acquired 30 percent of the shares in the subsidiary Fasadsystem i Stenkullen AB (Fasadsystem) with access on March 21, 2022. Soltech Energy now owns 100 percent of the company and the acquisition of the remaining shares in the company is a part of the ongoing work to strengthen Soltech's offering in solar facades. Fasadsystem has 38 employees and sales of almost SEK 95 million in 2021 with a profit of just over SEK 10 million (EBIT). The acquisition is financed entirely from its own assets and with newly issued Soltech shares.
Soltech acquired 70 percent of Fasadsystem on April 23 2020 and is now acquiring the remaining 30 percent. An agreement was signed on March 21, with the meaning that Soltech increases their investment the façade segment as well as in solar cell facades. Fasadsystem gets an even larger opportunity to broaden their offering in large-scale solar cell facades, in addition to their core business.
– Fasadsystem is a successful family business and a much-appreciated company within the Soltech Group. They are involved in several of our most notable solar energy projects, and we clearly see that solar cell facades are an appreciated segment among our customers. It is therefore with pleasure that we acquire the remaining part of the company, says Stefan Ölander, CEO of Soltech Energy.
Builds Sweden's largest solar cell facade Fasadsystem is one of Western Sweden's leading companies in the facade industry with over 40 years of experience in various solutions and cutting-edge expertise for the development of modern, functional, and stylish facades.
Since Fasadsystem became part of the Soltech Group, they have also been able to offer large-scale sustainable, aesthetic and technically smart building-integrated solar energy solutions for facades. The company is, among other things, involved in what will be Sweden's largest solar cell façade in Jönköping and Wallenstam's colorful solar cell façade in Mölnlycke Fabriker.
– Now we will get an even better opportunity to develop our high-quality facade products and continue to offer large-scale solar energy solutions to new and existing customers. We thrive in the Soltech Group, and this is a natural step that give us and our staff better new ways to meet at future where solar cell facades are becoming increasingly important for the construction and real estate industry, says Tommie Standerth, CEO of Fasadsystem.