Soltech acquires the remaining 40 percent of the subsidiary Din Takläggare i Värmland-Dalsland AB – and carries out the Group’s first bolt-on acquisition
On March 31, Soltech Energy Sweden AB (publ) acquired 40 percent of the shares in the subsidiary Din Takläggare i Värmland-Dalsland AB (Din Takläggare). Soltech now owns 100 percent of the company. At the same time, the Group makes its first bolt-on acquisition by acquiring 100 percent of the solar energy company Solexperterna Värmland AB (Solexperterna). The acquired company will be part of the now wholly owned subsidiary Din Takläggare from 1 April. This further strengthens Din Takläggare's solar energy competence and installation capacity. Solexperterna are expected to contribute with approximately SEK 5 million in sales during 2022. The acquisitions are financed entirely from its own assets and with newly issued Soltech shares.
Soltech acquired 60 percent of Din Takläggare on September 29, 2020 and is now acquiring the remaining 40 percent. The company is active in roofing and solar energy mainly in Värmland and Dalsland. Since joining the Group, Din Takläggare has been involved in three solar energy installations in its ambition to become, in line with Soltech's transformation strategy, a roofing company that also offers solar energy services.
They are now given even better opportunities when the Group completes its first additional acquisition, also known as a bolt-on acquisition. It is the solar energy company Solexperterna that is acquired and merged into the subsidiary.
– It feels very good that we are acquiring the remaining part of Din Takläggare and at the same time making a bolt-on acquisition that strengthens their business area solar energy. We work actively to develop our subsidiaries, both organically and through strategic bolt-on acquisitions such as this. Our subsidiaries will always be given the best possible conditions to grow and take new market shares, says Stefan Ölander, CEO of Soltech Energy.
A bolt-on acquisition that creates competitive advantages Solexperterna are active in Värmland and the surrounding area and provide their customers business with a wide range of services in solar energy solutions with a holistic and sustainable perspective. The company currently has about 5 employees and has previously worked closely with Din Takläggare, of which it is now a part.
– We take an exciting new step on our growth journey. Solexperterna is a very competent solar energy company that we earlier have had a great collaboration with. The fact that we are now acquiring their solar energy competence will create even greater value for us in the future and we are very pleased that Soltech is helping us with this bolt-on acquisition, says Håkan Wennberg, CEO of Din Takläggare.