Continued improvement in profitability and high organic growth
Soltech delivers another quarter with strong growth and a strong improvement in profitability. We reached SEK 741 million in net sales and an EBITDA of SEK 32.8 million, which is an increase of 54% in net sales and close to SEK 80 million in profitability improvements compared to the third quarter of 2022. This is also our fourth consecutive quarter with improved profitability.
Even in these challenging times, we are strengthening our position and deliver net sales of SEK 2,164 million during the first nine months of the year. The fact that our organic growth for the quarter amounts to 38 percent is proof that our entrepreneurs and employees thrive and develop in the Soltech Group, something we are very proud of.
THIRD QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS
• Net sales increased by 54% to SEK 741.0 (480.1) million. Growth in the quarter was mainly driven by organic growth.
• The Group's organic growth, adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations, amounted to 38% (44%).
• EBITDA amounted to SEK 32.8 (-46.8) million, the improvement in profitability is attributable to a continuous focus on profitability, synergies and improved purchasing processes. EBITDA includes revaluation effects of earn-outs of SEK 7.3 (0) million.
• Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to SEK 14.6 (-68.2) million.
• Cash flow from operating activities amounted SEK -100.6 (-33.3) million.
• Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK -0.01 (-0.76) and after dilution to SEK -0.01 (-0.61).
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE QUARTER:
• On July 5, Soltech acquired 100% of the electrical engineering company Tekniska lösningar i Täby AB.
• On July 11, Soltech acquired the remaining 30% of the subsidiary Takorama, which after the acquisition is a wholly owned subsidiary.
• On September 1, Soltech has, through its subsidiary Takrekond, acquired Icopal Entreprenad in Helsingborg, which becomes part of Takrekond.
INTERIM PERIOD JANUARY 1 – SEPTEMBER 30
• Net sales increased by 80% to SEK 2,163.8 (1,199) million. Growth is driven by organic growth and acquisitions.
• The Group's organic growth, adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations, was 41% (39%). All segments show good organic growth with continued demand for services where the solar transformation contributes to new business opportunities.
• EBITDA amounted to SEK 71.9 (-121.2) million, the improvement in profitability is attributable to a continuous focus on profitability, synergies and improved purchasing processes. EBITDA includes revaluation effects of earn-outs of SEK 8.3 (0) million.
• Operating profit (EBIT) amounted SEK 22 million (-151.8).
• Cash flow from operating activities amounted SEK -100.2 million (-146.5).
• Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK -0.32 (-1.59).
The quarterly report and other financial reports are available at: https://soltechenergy.com/investerare/finansiella-rapporter-kalender/